So, I have found a very easy, coffee face mask for you and I to try. It’s supposed to clear skin by exfoliating to leave glowing, smooth skin. And the caffeine in the grounds have antioxidants which help to slow the aging process. It only has two ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. If you don’t…well you’re just weird. I know how it is hard to find the time to make a mask, let alone the time to sit and relax while it works; but this is an easy recipe and only needs twenty minutes to work its magic. I will try it tonight and let you know if my face falls off. Hey, if nothing else, I got a major caffeine boost via the absorption through skin cells and I’ll be able to do a butt load of laundry…
And remember…make sure you walk outside to get the mail… would it really be a real mask if you don’t completely forget it’s still on your face? Do it with your daughter or tell your man to do it with you! (Which is probably what happened to that guy in the picture!) And don’t do anything labor intensive…use this face mask time to reflect and regret…jk! No, relax and think of nice things….no stress.
Coffee Face Mask Recipe
(courtesy of Purefect Your Skin)
~3 tablespoons of used finely ground coffee
~A small glass of milk
1) Add the used finely ground coffee into a bowl. Stir in milk until it achieves a think texture. Mix the ingredients till well blended. Try not to make the paste too diluted or it’ll be runny and it’s gonna be messy during application. If mixture becomes too runny, simply add a little more coffee into it.
2) When ready, apply the paste onto your face and neck and smooth it out all over. Avoid eyes and lips.
3) Slowly massage the mixture into your skin and relax for 20 mins. Do not massage too hard.
4) While washing off the mask, slowly massage the paste to your skin. It acts further as an exfoliator.
5) Pat dry face and apply moisturizer while skin is still damp to seal in moisture.
Try this coffee face mask recipe; you won’t regret it.
Well, I actually don’t know yet…you might regret it. I have to try it first. Unless you’d like to be the guinea pig, send me a shout out.;).Coffee Mask Recipe~Results